Page 18 of 305 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #171
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Only 82 hours? I was hoping it'd last me longer than GGXX did...

    I can't find Chronicles anywhere! >_<

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got bored of SC2 after around 120 hours. With not much difference from SC1, it gets boring pretty quick. GGXX is a totally different story because it introduced a whole new system, drastically changing the gameplay.

  3. #173
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i played and replayed SC a lot of times, if it wasn't because my file got deleted, and if i added all the hours i've been playing with friends, i could sum up to 36 or 40 hours...

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. I guess me and Shini are the only two who play fighters for long times?

    I played GGX for about 80 hours, single and with friends.
    GGXX for about 500, single and with friends
    Soul Calibur 1 for about 350, single and with friends
    Soul Calibur 2 in the arcade, probably about 30 all together.

  5. #175
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The fighting games I played most are Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter 4, and I doubt that I have played the two for more than 30 hours in total.

  6. #176
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered ChronoTrigger's original SNES cart over Half.Com... It should arrive soon ^___^

  7. #177
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got my first taste of Silent Hill 3! It's really creepy and scary, and more action-packed than SH1 and SH2. It's a really great gam ^_^

  8. #178
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say Yasunori Mitsuda's best music comes from Chrono Cross.
    Anyway, i am currently playing Unreal Tournament, i'll get bored after half an hour though (too repetative).

  9. #179
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh oh... I've got a few questions regarding Chrono Cross, can you help me?

    1. Leena won't join me and I had to leave the town, so I checked some FAQs and I discovered that I had to reject Kid for her to join me. I'll drop my current game and use an earlier savegame to get her, but does this mean I won't be getting Kid into my party ever? If that's so, who do you recommend me to get? Will Serge marry her in the end?

    2. When I was checking the FAQs I noticed there are many different endings to the game. Chances are that I'll only play this game once, so I want to get the most out of it. Can you give me some unspoiling tips for getting the best of them? ("Best" for me = not sad, marrying Leena or whoever Serge is meant to be with.) I didn't read the FAQs to avoid spoiling me, but any advice on how to get my favorite ending is welcome.

    Thanks in advance

  10. #180
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I quit Chrono Cross after few hours cuz it was so boring. I was expecting it to be similar, if not better, than Chrono Trigger. >_<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •